By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your computer. Here you can find out more about cookies, how and why we use them and how to manage or delete cookies in your browser.
Your Privacy is very important to us. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: beervisits.eu
This site contains links to other sites, beervisits.eu is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server - a device where one or more websites are stored - to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the web server each time the web browser requests a page from the web server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser and provide richer user experiences for visitors to a web site.
Our website is powered by the Joomla web Content Management System (CMS). By default, Joomla CMS automatically installs a cookie into your web browser as soon as you visit this website. Below, this cookie is referred to as a "session" cookie; that means, the cookie lasts only as long as your current session when using our website.
Below is a full list of cookies that we currently use on this website at the time of writing this update:
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz = from Google Analytics. These cookies are installed in a visitor's web browser when they agree to have cookies stored on their web access device. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We can then use the resulting data to generate reports that can help us improve the website experience. These cookies collect data anonymously; the resulting information allows us to identify the number of visitors who have come to the website, where visitors have come from, and which web pages visitors viewed while on our website.
- Joomla session cookies (for example: ddfd5b8e2eb21abeda21d8f744ea3c4a) = cookies that are part of Joomla website Content management System (CMS) for this installation, normally automatically installed into a visitor's web browser when visiting this website. The cookies are active only for the current session, and are deleted when the web browser is closed.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking: "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. This choice may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
The following links provide information on how to enable or disable cookies using a web browser:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (OS X) (Apple Mac, etc)
- Apple Safari (IOS) (iPhone, iPad)
- Google Android
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org
The information above is believed to be true at the time of writing this update and is provided in good faith.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Beer Visits by using the Contact Us link.
18 April, 2013